What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity?

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
Matthew 28:19 

It does not say names.


Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Isaiah 6:8

It does not say, "whom shall We send" neither did it say, 'will go for Me" 


26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

Genesis 1:26,27

Lest some one say He was referring to the Angels when He said US, let such remember that in NO part of scripture are Angels described as partners in Creation! Besides, if that referred to Angels, at least the next verse should have been the subjects (Angels) carrying out the command!

Finally.
21 that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
John 17:21

Comments